Current Affairs (12th March 2021)
- Bangladesh: 10 day long programme , to celebrate Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Centenary, 50 years of Liberation.
- Ivory Coast’s Prime Minister Hamed Bakayoko dies of cancer in Germany.
- Rajya Sabha passes Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Bill, 2021.
- White House appoints Indo-American Maju Varghese as WHMO Director.
- The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) received the Prestigious International “King Bhumibol World Soil Day-2020” award sponsored by Thailand.
- The award was announced on the eve of World Soil Day -2020(5th December 2020) in view of ICAR’s excellent contributions in “Soil Health Awareness” on the theme, “Stop Soil Erosion, Save Our Future”.
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurates two Technology Centers, three Extension Centers of MSME.
- Government appoints RBI’s advisor G.P. Samanta as new Chief Statistician of India.
- Amitabh Bachchan to be Felicitated with FIAF Award.
- Indian- Uzbekistan joint military exercise DUSTLIK II commences in Ranikhet, to share expertise in counter-terrorist operations.
- 10th march is observed by raising day of ? (CISF)
- Which of the following statement correct about the military exercises of France?
The exercise code named “FrancespaceEx”
The head of France’s space command – Michel Friedling
- Which of the following statement is true about “QUAD”
The first ever summit of the quad leaders will be held on 12th March 2021.
Australia, India, Japan and US are members of QUAD.
(BOTH 1 & 2)
- Trivendra Singh Rawat recently resigned as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand.
- ICC Women’s player of the month February 2021 goes to Tammy Beaumont.
- Shri. Girish Chandra Murmu is the present Controller and Auditor of India.