Kerala PSC has recently come up with the notification of LPSA and UPSA. Considering other PSC Exams where the chances for getting a government job ranges from 0.5 to 1% (based on the number of people who are writing each PSC Exam), with LP UP Assistant job the chances for getting a job is a whooping range of 18% to 20%. Hence it is regarded as the best opportunity for the teachers to fulfil their career goals.Competition to secure an LP/UP Assistant job is getting intense and hence the candidates are required to put their heart and soul into the preparation process
Syllabus and Exam pattern
The examination primarily covers the portions from psychology, General science, Social science ,simple arithmetic, general knowledge and current affairs. The maximum marks allotted is 100 and the exam duration is 1 hour 15 minutes. The mode of exam is expected to be online. The medium of examination is Malayalam.
The examination primarily covers the portions from psychology, General science, Social science ,simple arithmetic, general knowledge current affairs and English. The maximum marks allotted is 100 and the exam duration is 1 hour 15 minutes. The mode of exam is expected to be online.The medium of examination is Malayalam.
How to prepare for LPSA/UPSA?
• Having a better understanding about the syllabus is very much mandatory
• Then the candidate has to prioritise their study plan based on the mark distribution
• Analysis of previous year question paper helps us to prioritise the study plan
• SCERT text books have its own relevance in all the upcoming examinations and the concepts of the same are to be focussed
• In this short span of time it is wise to choose a suitable coaching person/institute/material to help fulfilling your career goal
For the best assistance click here
• To facilitate time management answering model question papers is very much appreciated
• Proper revision is the most important stepping stone to achieve your goal.